EFT Triage - September 9th
EFT Triage - October 14th
EFT Triage - November 11th
EFT Triage - December 9th
About EFT Triage/UnBroken Bonds
- EFT Triage /UnBroken Bonds is a series of online meetings to support EFT couples therapists-in-training.
- (Note: if a group is rescheduled we will make it up throughout the year and all groups are recorded so if you miss the group you may still be able to watch the group depending on the clinical release of information.)
- During the year, we will invite other seasoned EFT trainers to present cases with attachment injuries so we may deepen our understanding and application ofEFT.
- You need to have completed the EFT Externship and preferably (but not mandatory) have started or completed the EFT Core Skills process.
- There is also an initial commitment of six-months, after which you may cancel at anytime with a 30-day notice.
- As mentioned above, this group requires a six-month commitment.
- We offer two payment options for your convenience:
- we can set up monthly payments of $45 for a six-month period; OR,
- we can collect a one-time payment of $450 which includes ten consecutive groups, after the first six months you will be billed automatically at the rate of $45 per month.
- Billing is once a month depending on the date you signed up.
- Thus, you are paying for the groups before they happen.
Payment method: Credit or Debit cards only.
We need a card number on file in order to enroll you in monthly billing.
All meetings take place Thursdays 11 am – 12 pm PST.
Sept. 9th | Oct. 14th | Nov. 11th | Dec 9th.